Iconic Guitars

Vintage guitars, re-issues and relics found on the web or in stores

Sunday 14 June 2009

Les Paul Special vs Studio - Rematch! Gibson Les Paul Auction Week End, Part III

"Gibson Les Paul - Studio vs Special" - this was one of my first posts.

Today, as part of the Gibson Les Paul Auction Week End, I am going for the rematch. I am a big fan of the Les Paul Special double cut - I bought my baby girl one for when she's older (at 18 months, she already shows a great interest for it and guitars in general)

That being said, when you look at a Les Paul studio in a faded finish, it looks really good. So, then it's all about P90 vs Humbucker. Your pick.

Also, I promised you a few good looking guitars that are affordable. These two guitars are in the $500-600 range. Here are the guitars on auction:

Gibson Les Paul Faded Double Cutaway

Gibson Les Paul Faded Double Cutawa

Gibson Les Paul Studio Vintage Mahogany

Gibson Les Paul Studio Vintage Mahogany

Follow the auctions directly here:

1 comments:

Guitar Arbitrage System said...

I would recommend this to some of my friends. Thank you for sharing. :)