Browsing Fender listings tonight, I just really enjoyed the racing stripes on these Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1960's Stratocaster.
According to the listing, these four beauties are Closet Classic Limited Namm Edition Stratocasters. They come with a custom neck plate for the occasion.
I found four listings for the same model in different colors:
- olympic white with blue stripes (my favorite)
- surf green with beige white stripes
- shoreline gold with beige white stripes
- and sonic blue with white stripes
The features are classic 60's strat reissue:
- Select Alder Body
- Maple Neck - '60s Oval “C” Shape
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard - 9.5" radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Fender®/Gotoh® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 3 Custom ‘60s Single-Coil Strat® Pickups
- 5-way switch
Use the eBay widget below to see all four guitars on auction. They are all at $3,195 Buy It Now with the option to make an offer. So, give it a chance!