Iconic Guitars

Vintage guitars, re-issues and relics found on the web or in stores

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Cheap Dream Vintage: 1977 Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut

If you've been following this blog for some time, you know one of my favorite guitars is the Gibson Les Paul Special. I covered that model several times: stacking it against the Les Paul Studio, checking the Bob Marley reissue, chasing red-sparkle finishes...

I'm especially fan of the double cutaway versions - I bought one for my daughter when she was born 2 years ago when Gibson has reissued those for cheap.

And I love vintage models with a soft spot for 1977 runs (my year of birth).

So this guitar I found yesterday on eBay combines them all! . It seems in good condition and the bids have not yet taken off (it's still under the reserve price as of writing). So maybe there is a good deal here to be had.


>> More vintage Gibson Les Paul Special on eBay

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

woww